iPhone 3G

In 30 days.

This entry was posted in Materialism. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

6 Comments

1. Posted June 12, 2008 at 8:11 am | Permalink

You’re going to buy one of these baddies?

2. Posted June 12, 2008 at 8:11 am | Permalink

You’re going to buy one of these baddies? What about that old school one you’ve been hanging on to .. like FOREVER?!

3. Posted June 13, 2008 at 11:43 am | Permalink

there comes a time in every phone’s life when the ringer stops working, and i don’t get any reception from my 8th floor apartment unless i hang over the edge of the balcony. and, my contract will be up around the time this comes out, so yes. i’m going to line up for it.

4. Posted October 14, 2015 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

or does). I have talked with her casaully and at times she has brought up our past relationship, including how our love-life was, and also asks if I have dates and such. So it is obviously something that she is concerned with and has mentioned to me things like how would it effect me if we got back together knowing that she has been with this bf or questions like what if my ex gf or someone else came along. Now she has told me she wants this but it will take time, she also stated that she was very confused because she loves her BF now and doesnt want to hurt him with her decision. Now we have been talking, but she will only allow for texting (only speaking on the phone once in 6 weeks). Ok, well she suddenly starts becoming a little distant over the last two weeks. So from advice of friends I was instructed to back off and give her some space. So I do but I write her the following email on tuesday morning so she knows i am not giving up or anything: startI assume that the lapse in communication between us is really your way to give yourself the space and time you had talked about needing for us to be together again.With that in mind, I am going to (with all my heart) honor that with a hope that you will talk to me when you are ready.Know I think about you and love you so much. endNow I havent heard anything back until wednesday night to which she sends me the following email startHey! I hope everything is going well. How did Meg handle the funeral? Is she doing okay? I have just been busy working and trying to straighten a few things out. Hope you are doing good. Jess endSo i respond immediately with the follwoing: start- everything is great. just went under contract on a house. it is NIIIIIIICE! and i am getting a deal too. meg started school today. i am getting things together to start school in a few.- she didnt go to the funeral. we went to the wake and she couldnt take it another day so we went to meet the teacher day and then after we went to the gathering after the burial.- yep she is ok. that girl can take anything. even her cast doesnt seem to bother or slow her down- well i hope all is going well with that (referencing the things needing to be straightened out) and you. end i received another text from her just asking how my daughter and i are doing and saying that she hopes i had a great day. I responded back. and I got another text from her that basically said sounds good, well i am off to bed. you two have a good night So i have been receiving some text some e-mails, but basically general in nature. Today I saw on her myspace that her BF is taking her to the gulf, but i got a message from her this morning. that doesnt mean it isnt happening tonight, but i want to send her something that says like what are you doing? why arent you trying like you said you would?Since then I havent heard anything.My friends tell me to leave it be. Be a man of your word and give her space. Other have told me it is a good sign she wrote back and even better that she is still asking questions.I just guess i am wound too tight right now. I love this woman more then she or I know and she hasnt given me a chance to prove to her how 1) sorry i am 2) how it will never happen again 3) how much i love her, and 4) how happy we can be together.Please advise me. Please guide me. Thank you for all the positive and constructive help.

5. Posted November 20, 2015 at 3:04 am | Permalink

It’s about time someone wrote about this.

6. Posted July 15, 2016 at 5:27 am | Permalink

I love vicariously experiencing Paris in the snow through your beautiful photos – hopefully I will see it for myself someday Hope you and Francesco have a wonderful Christmas. x